But, what about saltiness?

Yes, the pink salt crystals are less salty than regular refined salt but that is because of the lower levels of sodium in it. While table salt is 98% NaCl and 2% chemical additives, Himalayan Pink Salt only has 84% sodium, the remaining 16% of compound is made up of various minerals.

However, the taste of Himalayan salt is complex and unique as you don’t get an immediate hit of saltiness. Instead, the salty flavor gradually saturates your taste buds, giving the flavors of the food you are eating enough time to be registered as well. In other words, Himalayan pink salt actually makes food more flavorful and delicious.

Click Here to Visit Our Store  

Posted in: Edible Himalayan Salt