- Whenever you heat up your Himalayan salt foot massage rollers, do a touch test to check your temperature. Alternatively, avoid using the freezer to cool your rollers and rely on your refrigerator instead.
- Protect your foot rollers and your flooring by placing a towel on the floor under your rollers. Avoid using them on the floor directly unless you have carpet.
- Do not drop your salt rollers as they will break and are extremely heavy if they land on your foot.
- Avoid using your salt massage rollers on your feet if you have any bruises or wounds.
- Consult your doctor prior to using the Himalayan salt rollers if you are a Diabetic.
Posted in: Himalayan Salt Foot Roller